The box is a rugged, lightweight weatherproof economy enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from injection molded ABS resin, it is well suited for a wide range of temperature or harsh environments. The mounting holes are molded into the enclosure permitting it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The fully gasketed lid features a 2-part molded hinge and molded quick release latches with a locking eye on the lid. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in neutral light gray color. This enclosure comes with a blank non-metallic mounting plate. This allows the installer to mount the hardware and components easily, taking advantage of the available space.
The NBE141006-KIT01 is ideal for custom applications, which may require special modifications to the enclosure. Molded in bosses inside the enclosure are used for the mounting plate. The NBE141006-KIT01 is designed for use as electrical and electronic box in many environments including factories and processing plants; municipal and state government installations; retail, wholesale, warehouse and commercial facilities. These enclosures are also suited use as an instrument enclosure in both indoor and outdoor applications.
For additional information and complete specifications, see the data sheet in the Downloads Tab.
- 8 brass inserts (bosses): Four in the box to mount the provided Blank Non-Metallic Starboard plate, and four on the back for the included mounting bracket kit
- Fully gasketed lid
- Injection Molded ABS Resin UV protected enclosure for use in Light-Weight Applications
- Molded quick release latches and a separate padlock hasp
- NEMA Type 3, 3X and IP55 / IP67 rated
- Corrosive environments & hotspot applications
- Rapid Deployment Installations
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Protection of equipment from theft or damage
- Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment installations