The logical choice for your Rack mounted Fiber Termination needs. Can be used to house fiber Splice Trays, and FSP Series Sub Panels, . This 1U (1.75") Fiber enclosure features innovative designs that include Smoked Lexan front and Metal rear doors that fully open and can also be easily removed & re-attached permitting full access to the Splice Trays and the FSP Series Sub Panels and a fully accessible slide tray that can be can be slid out either the front or back to accomodate different installation requirements.
Features abundant tie points, cables can be easily secured and organized for a professional look. This rugged steel Rack mount enclosure is finished with a durable black powder coat. Supports Installaion of 3 FSP Series Sub Panels
Rack mounting ears and cable ties included
(Splice trays and FSP Series Sub panels are sold separately).
- Enclosure tray can be slid out completely from the front or rear and Supports Installation of 3 FSP Series Sub Panels or MPO Cassettes
- Rack Mounted Fiber Enclosure in 1U Configurations
- Routing guides to limit bend radius and enhance strain-relief control
- 16-gauge steel with corrosion-resistant black powder finish
- Smoked Lexan See-Thru Front door, metal rear door both easily removable for ease of accesss
- Splice Tray management for the installation
- Full protection for the fibers, fiber splices and terminations.
- Organized terminations and clean fiber distribution
- Wide selection of Patch Panels, ease of connectivity