Start with the Box…
The box is a rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The raised lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The raised lid has a full edge gasket. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in machine tool gray.
The aluminum mounting plate has provisions to mount WLAN equipment from Cisco®, Symbol®, D-Link®, HyperLink and more (see mounting plate drawing). With the optional HGX-AMOUNT02 bracket a wide array of HyperLink Power-Over-Ethernet products and Power Supplies can be mounted as well. Two of these brackets can be mounted side by side. Also available is the HGX-NMOUNT03 Universal Mounting Shelf that can be attached to the mounting plate and can accommodate additional equipment to be placed in the enclosure. The plate features two 240VAC Universal EURO outlets (contained in one duplex socket) and a terminal strip to supply power to internal equipment.
In addition, the unit can accept up to two optional bulkhead-mount N-Type lightning protectors to protect the coaxial cable runs. Mounted to the optional HGX-AMOUNT02 bracket, the HGLN-CAT5-2 lightning protector can be used with Power-over-Ethernet applications.
- Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) industrial Enclosure
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 rated
- Features aluminum mounting plate with Universal duplex socket for 120-240 VAC power
- Fully gasketed raised lid and integral mounting flange
- Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- Hot and cold temperature environments
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Protection of equipment from theft or damage
- Corrosive environments & hotspot applications
- Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment installations