The NB080604 is a UL® Listed rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded halogen free self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The integral mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The fully gasketed lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and a stainless steel quick release latch with padlock hasp. The light grey color of the NB080604 is cleaner, cooler and more aesthetically pleasing. Users can enjoy the physical benefits of better heat reflection and better UV resistance due to the lighter color. The contoured body provides an attractive and contemporary appearance.
The NB080604 is ideal for custom applications, which may require special modifications to the enclosure. Mounting stand-offs inside the enclosure can be used for mounting plates.
The NB080604-KIT01 includes a Blank Non-Metallic Starboard Mounting Plate permitting free form layout of equipment. The Enclosure and Mounting Plate combination is ideal for custom applications. Mounting stand-offs inside the enclosure are used to secure the Mounting Plate.
For additional information and complete specifications, click on the data sheet link below.
- Enclosure made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester
- Fully gasketed lid and integral mounting flange
- NEMA 4X / IP66-11 rated
- Stainless steel quick release latch with padlock hasps
- Can withstand continuous temperatures -58°F to 302°F (-50°C to 150°C), momentary exposure up to 392°F (200°C).
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Industrial control equipment installations
- High temperature or corrosive environments
- Hydraulic or pneumatic control installations
- Remote wireless LAN Wi-Fi equipment installations