The box is a rugged NEMA Type 4X weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The raised lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The raised lid is fully gasketed. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in machine tool gray.
This kit is ideal for custom applications, which may require special modifications to the enclosure and mounting plate. The plastic mounting plate allows the radio signals to pass behind the enclosure. This increases the coverage of the radio, when needed in an application.
- Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) industrial Enclosure
- Fully gasketed raised lid & integral mounting flange
- Includes blank, Non-Metallic Starboard mounting plate
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 rated
- Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Protection of equipment from theft or damage
- Rapid Deployment Installations
- Corrosive environments & hotspot applications
- Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment installations