The NB121005-01 is a rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded halogen free self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP), it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The integral mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface without the need for extra mounting hardware. The fully gasketed lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The light grey color of the NB121005-01 is cleaner, cooler and aesthetically pleasing. Users can enjoy the physical benefits of better heat reflection and better UV resistance due to the lighter color. The contoured body provides an attractive and contemporary appearance. Holes provided in the enclosure can be used for two Type-N bulkhead lightning protectors or connectors. In addition, a grounding lug and a cable conduit connector are provided.
The aluminum mounting plate included with the NB121005-00V feature cutouts for standard duplex power outlets.
Additional information and complete specifications are available on the data sheet located in the Downloads section.
- Fully gasketed lid with stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- Includes drilled aluminum mounting plate with provisions for power outlets
- Molded fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) enclosure with integral mounting flanges
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 rated
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Rapid Deployment installations
- Security and surveillance equipment installations
- Corrosive environments
- Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment installations