The NBB121005 is a UL® Listed rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded halogen free self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The integral mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The fully gasketed lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and a stainless steel quick release latch with padlock hasp.
The fully gasketed lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The black color of the NBB series makes these enclosures ideal for security and surveillance equipment since they blend in easier with existing municipality landscapes. The contoured body provides an attractive and contemporary appearance.
The NBB121005 is ideal for custom applications, which may require special modifications to the enclosure. Contact L-com with your custom requirements and let us provide it for you. Integral mounting stand-offs inside the enclosure can be used for mounting plates. Blank and custom mounting plates are available from L-Com.
For additional information and complete specification, click on the Data Sheet link in the Downloads tab.
- Can withstand continuous temperatures -58°F to 302°F (-50°C to 150°C), momentary exposure up to 392°F (200°C)
- Enclosure made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester
- Fully gasketed lid and integral mounting flange
- NEMA 4X / IP66-11 rated
- Stainless steel quick release latch with padlock hasps
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Industrial control equipment installations
- Security and surveillance equipment installations
- Hydraulic or pneumatic control installations
- Wireless network and telecommunications equipment installations