The NBB141207-100 is a rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded halogen free self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP), it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The integral mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface without the need for extra mounting hardware. The fully gasketed raised lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The black color of the NBB series makes these enclosures ideal for security and surveillance equipment since they blend in easier with existing municipality landscapes. The contoured body provides an attractive and contemporary appearance.
120 VAC Mounting Plate with Lightning Protection
The aluminum mounting plate features standard surge protected duplex 120 VAC outlets and a terminal block for easy hook up to the externally provided line power. In addition, the unit can accept up to two optional bulkhead-mount N-Type lightning protectors to protect the coaxial cable runs.
For additional information and complete specifications, click on the Data Sheet in the Downloads section.
- Features aluminum mounting plate with surge protected duplex 120 VAC outlets
- Fully gasketed lid with stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- Molded black fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) enclosure with integral mounting flanges
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 rated
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Rapid Deployment Installations
- Corrosive environments & hotspot applications
- Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment installations
- Security and surveillance equipment installations