The box is a rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The mounting feet (optional) allow it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps and is fully gasketed. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in neutral grey color.
The NBG241609-KIT includes a Blank Aluminum Mounting Plate permitting free form layout of equipment. The Enclosure and Mounting Plate combination is ideal for custom applications. Mounting stand-offs inside the enclosure are used to secure the Mounting Plate. The contoured body provides an attractive and contemporary appearance. The NBG241609-KIT can be used as insulated communications box, terminal wiring box, instrument housing and housing for electrical controls in wet, dusty and corrosive environments.
An optional mounting kit is available, see HGX-WMT01.
For additional information and complete specifications, click on the data sheet link below.
- Fully gasketed lid
- Includes blank aluminum mounting plate
- Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) industrial Enclosure
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 rated
- Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Industrial control equipment installations
- High temperature or corrosive environments
- Hydraulic or pneumatic control installations
- Remote wireless LAN Wi-Fi equipment installations