The box is a rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from High-Impact, UV Resistant Polycarbonate material that provides superior durability to impacts and ease of modification while maintaining minimum weight. It is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The included wall mount brackets come uninstalled and bagged with their hardware inside of the enclosure. Once the brackets are installed the enclosure can be mounted directly to any flat wall surface provided proper screws are used into secure studs. The brackets, once installed, also allow you to use our HGX-PMT pole mount kits. The lid features a non-metallic hinge system that allows for quick removal & can be reattached just as quickly without the need for any tools. The enclosure comes with a pair of stainless-steel latches with padlock eyes allowing you to secure the enclosure from tampering. The enclosure comes in a Dark Gray (Pantone 422C)
The HGX-PMT series of pole mounting kits allow the populated enclosure to be securely mounted to a variety of different size poles.
Compatible versions include HGX-PMT13, HGX-PMT16, HGX-PMT28, HGX-PMT29, HGX-PMT30, & HGX-PMT33
*Note: Enclosure ports (Cable conduit connector and N-type holes for lightning protectors or connectors) must be properly sealed to maintain NEMA Type 4X / IP66 rating
**Note: If all four of the optional lid screws are installed the enclosure can achieve. NEMA 6P / IP68 however all of the openings would have to be properly sealed with an IP68 rated plug, gland or coupler.
- NEMA Type 4X / IP66* rated (includes (4x) optional lid corner screws**)
- Stainless steel latches with padlock eye
- Basic enclosure without mounting plate
- Fully gasketed lid & user installed wall mounting brackets
- High-Impact, UV Resistant Polycarbonate (Dark Gray)
- Protection of equipment from theft or damage
- Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment installations
- Corrosive environments & hotspot applications
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Rapid Deployment Installations