Optima Stantron’s Glide & Turn rack is designed for entertainment and corporate audio-video applications. The Glide & Turn rack allows equipment to be racked, secured and recessed in the wall yet allows users and installers to easy access the rear of the equipment. After removing the security panel from the rack, the installer or service technician easily glides the rack from the wall.
Optional cable management features are provided with the installer and service technician in mind, and optional lacing bars can be added to the base and gliding rack.
Wiring is quick and easy with the Optima Stantron Glide & Turn rack with its multiple cable tie-off points.
- Easily removable rack tray from base unit for in-shop installation of components
- Lockable turn-table rotates up to 90° − with locking points at 60°, 75° and 90°
- Makes on-site installation and service convenient
- Smooth bearings and slides support even the heaviest components
- Available in standard or heavy-duty steel frames in 19” or 23” depths and 10U to 30U in height
- Durable smooth black powder-coat finish
- Optional: Can be equipped with lacing bars on base units and lacing bars on gliding rack
- Glide & Turn rack base is fully open, maximizing air flow