Using an all-new, welded steel frame system, Optima Stantron’s new broadcast rack delivers a professional appearance while delivering flexibility, versatility and strength. This all-new broadcast rack tackles head-on the ever-present challenges of removing heat generated by the equipment inside. Our design offers unique doors that can be fitted to allow up to 95% open air flow, drastically increasing circulation and maximizing heat removal. The result is less down time due to hardware failures and increased equipment life-cycle spans.
Complete with a sleek professional appearance, our modular design approach reduces installation, upgrade and service time.
Designed to perform in the most demanding applications, the rack is available with a wide range of choices.
- Special open door design option maximizes airflow (up to 95%)
- Multiple perforation shapes/sizes possible, depending on airflow requirements
- Hot/cold aisle capable without needing additional accessories
- Front recesses up to 7”
- Short side panel options available
- 12-gauge welded steel frame construction
- Standard sizes (custom sizes available):
- Heights: 42U and 45U
- Widths: 24” and 29”
- Depths: 42” and 48”
- Choose from several styles of doors, side panels, top and bottom covers
- Easily removable split side panels, with or without lock
- Lift-off doors - hinges lock into place when door is closed
- Brushed cable entry at top; front and rear is standard
- Knockout cable openings in frame sides for integrated cable access
- Top and bottom frame openings accommodate standard EIA panels
- Tapped or square-holed mounting rails with screened U marks (split EIA rails available)
- Vertical brushed cable entry panels integrated standard into mounting rails
- Earthquake Zone 4/seismic compliance
- Hidden screws for bolt-down
- Powder coat painted for durability is available in four standard colors: Computer Gray (F), Light Gray (P), Royal Blue (E), and Black (M) (black is the default color in the tables below) and others.
- Complete family of accessories such as ladder racks, lacing panels, cable and thermal management options available