The MB Series uses a modular base design which enables efficient cabinet reconfigurations. Common scalable components can be quickly adapted to a variety of cabinet sizes and feature sets. In certain applications, the bolt-together construction may enable multi-staged installation, where access is limited due to small passage ways and other obstructions.
Optima’s MB Series cabinets feature a weld-free design for harsh applications where this is required. The cabinet features heavy-duty vertical & horizontal aluminum extrusions with grooves to accommodate EMI gaskets and steel corner-key inserts. They are designed to meet MIL-standard, and can be fitted with hard-mount or shock-isolated hardware.
Each application requires engineering review for environmental specifications and equipment loads. Integrated into the design are options for: doors, side panels, top and bottom, cooling, I/O cabling, floor mounting or casters.
- Based on a proven rugged aluminum extruded frame
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-901D, MIL-STD-461
- Heavy-duty vertical & horizontal extrusions
- Extrusions feature grooves to accommodate EMI gaskets
- Strong, steel corner-key inserts which utilize hydraulically crimped/ mechanically fastened corner construction technique
- Weld-free construction
- MIL-grade hardware
- Military grade powder paint (MIL-PRF-24317)