The Pioneer rack is the cornerstone of our broadcast cabinet line, offering flexibility, versatility and strength to meet the requirements of any Broadcast application. Pioneer enclosures are offered in Pre-Configured, Configure-Your-Own and Seismic models with more than 25 different sizes, creating hundreds of configuration possibilities. A multitude of accessories are available, including shelving, cable management, cooling, power solutions and more. With a weight capacity of 2,000 lbs., Pioneer’s heavy-duty frame is designed with cross braces interlocked and welded into the corner post to make it the most dependable rack you'll ever need.
- Five heights: 35U, 40U, 42U, 45U and 48U
- Four depths (25", 30", 36" and 42" external)
- Three widths (22", 24" and 27" external)
- 19” EIA, 23” TIA or 24” EIA rackmount configurations
- Wide variety of accessories available
- UBC seismic and NEBS Zone 4 GR–63–CORE compliant
- Can be bayed together for a completely integrated cabinet system solution