Individual modular-design enclosures
The BERNSTEIN CC-3000 light-duty control enclosure is particularly suitable for encapsulating operator control panels, industrial computers and display components and, thanks to its modular concept, can be simply adapted to versions tailored to specific customer requirements. Its height and width can be varied up to a maximum recommended size of approx. 600 x 600 mm.
The aluminium sections can be simply cut to the required lengths and assembled with aluminium corner modules. The depth of the enclosure is achieved by variably combining 120 and 200 mm wide aluminium sections that can be further extended by an additional 55 mm wide door section. In this way, the enclosure depth can be varied to suit specific requirements.
By combining different sections, it is possible to create a total of 5 different enclosure designs. Standard version sections and sections with handles are available for this purpose.
- Modular system: Due to the anodized aluminium extrusion the width and height dimensions of the enclosure are unlimited selectable in increments of millimeters
- 5 possible housing designs (with our without integrated handles)
- Individual design with customized powder coating of the corner parts
- Particularly good heat dissipation due to single-wall profiles (with double-wall extrusions the encased air results a thermal isolation, which may cause in an insufficient heat dissipation)
- Rectangular, external selectively internal mounted front plates, whereby several commercially available operator interfaces / control units can be mounted directly
- Standard protection type IP65 (up to enclosure dimensions of max. 600 x 600 mm)
- Wide range of accessories available
- Customer-specific version according your requirements. Please use the check list in our catalogue or just contact us.