IAAH is mid large bore series heavy type shock absorber. Operation : when the collision comes piston compress oil chamber in inner tube according to the piston rod moving. Oil flows to accumulator through outside grooves in this process, deceleration power comes by flow resistance. And kinetic energy is dissipated in the air by changed as heat energy. Recoil Spring returns piston rod into its original position when the load is disappeared.
- IAAH is dial type and it can set the speed ranges as 8 steps.
- Improved energy capacity over 200% and effective weight ranges become wider than before.
- All threaded body outside helps to install shock absorber and it can be fixed exact position. And it helps also to dissipate more shock energy by increased surface dimension.
- Body surface treated as alloyed black colored steel or Zn-Ni and it develop anti corrosion features highly.
- Stop collar is not necessary when shock absorber has steel head, and poly pad & urethane cap will helps to decrease collision noises efficiently.
- Rod cover is made of long lasting materials with function of seal protection and that enable to guarantee long life.
- Speed ranges standard : 0.3 ~ 3.5m/s • Low Velocity (LV) : Option
- Temperature ranges standard : -10 ~ 80℃ • Special : -40 ~ 120℃