IBSG is a heavy-duty application product that has a high impact energy absorption capacity compared to its size. Operation : When an object collides, the piston enters the oil chamber by the tube shape piston rod, and the oil flows through the orifice of the throttle port and finally oil is pushing floating piston up to compress gas In this process, flow resistance power arouse. and gas pressure takes a role of accumulator which compensating piston rod space compressed gas has the role of returning piston rod to its original position when the load is released.
- IBSG has over 90% high capable efficient energy hydraulic buffer.
- Customizing orifice
- Fulfilled international standards: OSHA, AIST, CMMA, DIN, FEM etc.
- Operation temperature Standard: -10 ~ 80℃ • Special: -40 ~ 120℃
- Piton rod surface treatment: Hard Chrome Plated
- Body surface treatment: Epoxy Painting, Zinc Plating
Container crane, overhead crane, stacker crane, transfer car, rail end stop, heavy industry, steel mill