Compact, adjustable pressure switch for pneumatic and low impulse hydraulic process applications. Using our efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring, we offer superior set point stability and vibration resistance. The 131P series pressure switch also has a selectable deadband feature which can be preset to fit most any application.
- Electrical Listings: Snap action electrical switch listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
- Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 NPT Female and 1/2 NPT Male
- Temperature Range*
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
- Adjustment: Internal, slotted adjustment wheel
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 20 ounces
* Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.