Compact, versatile pressure switch with built to order set points. This easy to install switch features the efficient NegaRate® Belleville disc spring for the set and forget application.
- Deadband (Differential): The deadband can be selected anywhere from 1.5 psig or 8% (whichever is greater) to 45% of the set point
- Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., Factory Mutual and CSA International
- Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 NPT Male
- Temperature Range*:
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 14 ounces
*Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.