A sealed piston sensor with a efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring makes this switch well suited for high impulse hydraulic applications with tamper-proof set point.
- Deadband (Differential): The deadband can be selected anywhere from the minimum tabulated to a maximum of 45% of the set point
- Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
- Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18" long leads
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 NPT Female
- Temperature Range*
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 1 pound
*Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.