Compact, versatile pressure switch well suited for hazardous or corrosive atmospheres. For low to mid-range pressure applications. Features efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring for superior set point stability and is field adjustable using 1/8" allen wrench through the port. Once adjustments are made and the switch is installed, it becomes tamper proof.
- Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
- Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 NPT Male
- Temperature Range*
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
- Adjustment: 1/8" allen wrench through port
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 16 ounces
*Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.