Versatile Nega-Rate® Belleville spring pressure switch for use in division 2 hazardous areas. Applications include pneumatic and low impulse hydraulics up to 3000 psig system pressures. Various wetted material selections make this switch ideal for any type of process application. The 100P (diaphragm sensor) for pneumatic and low impulse hydraulics up to 3,000 psig system pressure. Enclosure 3.
Electrical Connection: 3/4 NPT female conduit connection with terminal block and ground screw
- Wetted Material 1 - 1/4 NPT Female
- Wetted Material 4, 5, 7 and 9 1/2 NPT Female
*Temperature Range (Ambient)
- 11 amp T4: -40°F to +165°F (-40°C to +74°C)
- 5 amp T5: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- 5 amp T6: -40°F to +172°F (-40°C to +78°C)
- M Option 1 amp T6: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
Adjustment: Concealed wrench flat adjustment with range scale
Shipping Weight: Approximately 3 pounds
*Media temperature limits change with O-Ring selection.