Ultra low adjustable differential pressure switch. Unique construction using efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring for stable set points and high proof pressure. Explosion proof enclosure and wide range of wetted materials makes this switch especially well suited for hazardous or corrosive atmospheres.
- Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
- Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads
- Pressure Connection:
- High — 1/2 NPT Female
- Low — 1/4 NPT Female
- *Temperature Range:
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -50°F to +250°F (-46°C to +121°C)
- Adjustment: Concealed wrench flat adjustment with range scale
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 4 pounds
*Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.