Compact, adjustable pressure switch for low to mid-range process applications. Efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring for set point stability and vibration resistance. Wide selection of wetted materials, 316 stainless steel body and interior, plus hermetically sealed explosion-proof electrical make this switch ideal for chemical process applications.
- Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
- Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads
- Pressure Connection: 1/2 NPT Female
- Temperature Range*
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)
- Adjustment: Internal, slotted adjustment nut with range scale
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 2 pounds
*Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.