Low range adjustable differential pressure switch compact design features efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring sensing mechanism. Stable set points are not affected by system pressure changes.
- Electrical: Snap action electrical switch listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
- Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads
- Pressure Connections: 7/16”-20 SAE Female
- Temperature Range:*
- Ambient: -30°F to +160°F (-34°C to +71°C)
- Media: -30°F to +160°F (-34°C to +71°C)
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 20 ounces
* Temperature limits change with O-ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.