Versatile Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring pressure switch for use in hazardous areas. Series 100P (diaphragm sensor) for pneumatic and low impulse hydraulics up to 3000 psig system pressure.
- Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
- Electrical Connection:
- 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18" long leads
- Pressure Connection:
- Wetted Material 1 1/4 NPT Female
- Wetted Material 4,5, 7 and 9 1/2 NPT Female
- Temperature Range*:
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
- Adjustment: Concealed wrench flat adjustment with range scale
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 3 pounds
*Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.