Designed for high pressure pneumatic or low impulse hydraulic applications requiring a narrow deadband and tamperproof set point. Has diaphragm sensor with efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring for excellent accuracy and repeatability.
- Deadband (Differential): The deadband can be selected anywhere from 20 psig (1.38 bar) or 8% (whichever is greater) to 45% of the set point
- Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 NPT Female
- Temperature Range*
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 1 pound
*Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.