Turbo is the new range of turbomolecular vacuum pumps from Busch. Turbo vacuum pumps are designed for use in a wide range of industrial applications, rom glass coating to vacuum furnaces. In these industries, manufacturers share a need for robust, reliable, production friendly vacuum technology. Focusing on the total cost of ownership, Busch continues to deliver innovative vacuum solutions that maximize throughput, tolerate varying operating conditions and simplify maintenance, This ensures maximum uptime and efficiency.
Busch Turbo pumps are designed to withstand heavy industrial use. They can handle high gas loads and are unaffected by accidental air in-rushes. Turbo vacuum pumps have an innovative ceramic bearing design that is oil free, contamination free and requires no preventive maintenance. The bearing design also allows the pump to be mounted in any position and maintain its vacuum performance. Busch offers a compact, comprehensive range of turbomolecular vacuum pumps and systems for industrial uses, with truly integrated electronics mounted within the pump body.
- Glass coating equipment (architectural glass, automotive glass, flat panel display substrates)
- Thin film solar cell production (photo voltaic)
- Surface treatments for materials and applying wear coatings
- Functional and decorative coatings, including metallization
- Optical coating (ophthalmic, precision opto-electronics)
- Roll/web coating on films or foils
- Vacuum furnaces/brazing
- Electron beam welding