PEM® self-clinching studs are installed by placing them in properly sized holes in the sheets and squeezing into place with any standard press. The squeezing action embeds the head of the stud into the sheet. The metal displaced by the head flows smoothly and evenly around the ribs and into the annular groove – creating a flushhead assembly and securely locking the stud into the sheet with high torque-out and pushout resistances.
FTPS, TP4 Pilot Pins satisfy a wide range of positioning, pivot, and alignment applications. The chamfered end makes mating hole location easy
- Flush-head for sheet thickness of 1.00 mm and greater.
- Satisfies a wide range of positioning, pivot, and alignment applications.
- Chamfered end makes mating hole location easy.
- Type TPS recommended for use in steel or aluminum sheets HRB (Rockwell “B” Scale) 70 or less and HB (Hardness Brinell) 125 or less.
- Type TP4 recommended for use in stainless steel sheets HRB (Rockwell “B” Scale) 92 or less and HB (Hardness Brinell) 195 or less.