Features & Benefits
An ideal solution for almost any parallel shaft drive application, this unit has been proven in thousands of applications.
- This one-piece, pre-aligned unit has a special adapter hub that accepts a plate-type sprocket
- Installation and maintenance are quick and convenient
- Available in four sizes, from 100 lb-in through 1740 lb-in nominal static torque
- CSA certified.
- Ball bearing-mounted adapter hub and magnet body for long, trouble-free life.
- Pre-aligned, one-piece package can be mounted almost anywhere: line shaft, motor shaft, or stub shaft.
- Mounts in any position without special modifications.
- Spring release for positive disengagement.
- Non-asbestos friction linings provide smooth, shock-free operation.
- Zinc plated magnet body for corrosion resistance.
- Epoxy encapsulated coil construction for uniform heat transfer and moisture resistance.
- Class H magnet wire and potting material.
- Other sprocket configurations available, contact factory