At Fluorocarbon we are dedicated to the manufacture of high performance sealing solutions and bearings to suit your specific needs.
Seals can be provided in a range of PTFE and high performance polymer materials, specified to meet and exceed the demands of the application.
We offer custom solutions for use throughout many industries including chemical, pharmaceutical, food processing, aerospace, automotive and offshore.
Manufactured for use in the most demanding conditions our seals offer the following benefits:
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Wide operating temperature range
- Very low coefficient of friction
- No stick/slip effect
- High resistance to wear
- Good dry running properties
Whether a standard seal or a custom requirement, our dedicated technical team can provide you with innovative and effective solutions to your needs.
BESPOKE DESIGNED SEALS
Fluorocarbon’s team of engineers can specify a range of sealing and bearing components to meet the demands of a variety of applications.
With a wide selection of materials and configurations already in our range of products, we have produced seals and bearings to seal at extremes of pressure over 2000 Bar (30,000 psi), velocities over 15m/s and temperatures from a few Kelvin to over 700°C (1200°F).
Our understanding of many applications has allowed us to work with our customer’s application engineers in recommending the best solution for their problems.
SUCH EXAMPLES INCLUDE:
- Seal bellows manufactured to cope with large extension, without detriment to life expectations.
- Fluoropolymer over-molded bearings in water pumps
- Unique double sealing configuration for valve seats.
- Low wear materials for seals and bearings in Rotary Dryers
- Material specifically produced for dynamic, cryogenic seals.
- Large diameter fabricated seals
We welcome your enquiries for seals, bearings and related components