The Swiftech MCP350 is a powerful industrial pump that flows 92.4 gallons per hour yet is smaller then a pack of cigarettes. The pump’s ultra quiet brushless DC motor features an astounding 13 feet of head in a minuscule 2.4 square inch footprint. It features a magnetically driven rotor/impeller spinning on a single extended longevity ceramic bearing that keeps the total noise of the Swiftech system at a mere 24dBA!
- Small Footprint: 2.4" x 2.4" x 1.5"
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- The MCP350™ can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and high-end workstations
- Superior real world performance thanks to its high pressure characteristics (13ft of head)
- The MCP350™ is particularly well adapted to the proliferation of daisy-chained liquid cooling devices in a single circuit: Multiple Processors, Chipset, Graphics, and Hard Drives
- Quiet Operation thanks to brushless motor: 24 to 26 dBA
- 3/8" barb fittings
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
- Quick installation with adhesive neoprene pad, or permanent installation with screws and grommets
- RPM sensor plugs to 3 pin motherboard fan connectors and reports impeller rotational speed