Pressure boosting systems for fire fighting according to EN 12845.
Consists of 1 or 2 pumps, depending on the module, with horizontal base plate - EN 733 - with spacer coupling, electric or diesel motor and a multistage, vertical electric jockey pump.
Fully automatic water supply of fire extinguishing systems with a sprinkler system in residential, commercial, public and industrial buildings, as well as hotels, hospitals and department stores.
For pump with horizontal base plate
- Impellers made of stainless steel AISI 316/ 1.4401
- Pump housing made of grey cast iron EN-GJL-250
- Shaft made of stainless steel AISI 431/ 1.4057
- Wear rings made of bronze
For the jockey pump
- Impellers made of stainless steel AISI 304/ 1.4301
- Pump housing made of grey cast iron EN-GJL-250 (stainless steel AISI304/1.4301 for MVI)
- Shaft made of stainless steel AISI 304/ 1.4301
- O-ring seals made of EPDM