Steam-jacketed pumps that meet a diversity of applications for production, transfer and processing of sulphur.
Combining expertise in pump hydraulics, metallurgy and mechanical engineering, Lewis Pumps now offers a family of steam-jacketed sulphur pumps to meet a diversity of applications for the production, transfer, and processing of sulphur from its points of production (from mineral or hydrocarbon sources) to the major points of use in sulphuric acid plants. Lewis Pumps can supply a vertical submerged pump for every sulphur application.
- Available in standard lengths or special lengths on request
- Submerged bearing models used for relatively clean sulphur applications
- Cantilevered shaft design used for applications where impurities exists
- Vertical design eliminates shaft sealing problems generally associated with horizontal pumps
- Optional suction extensions
- Heavy duty construction for applications involving heavy fluids with high (1.8) specific gravity