- Flow rates up to 55.5 gph at 30 psi peak pressure with 520 LoadSure elements
- 520REL pumphead features large swept volume with sprung rollers for high accuracy
- Brushless motor, 2200:1 turndown, 0.1% set speed accuracy
- Large speed/flow display and easy to use tactile membrane keypad. Incorporates keypad lock
- Manual control with comprehensive flow rate calibration by volume or weight
- Value for life:the lowest cost of ownership
- Inputs: Analog 0-10V / 4-20mA software configurable and calibrated
- Speed scaling by keypad or second analog input for drop in replacement of diaphragm pumps
- Inputs: 4 pump status inputs all accepting 5V TTL or 24V industrial logic
- RS232 network control of up to 32 pumps - PROFIBUS DP now available
- Outputs: 4 relay outputs, up to 30V and 30W, user configured
- Outputs: 0-10V, 4-20mA analog or 0-1258Hz speed indication output
- Run time counter for enhanced process monitoring
- Dual voltage, 115V/230V 50/60Hz and 24 hour duty rated
A Watson-Marlow Value for life pump with five year warranty.
Fitted as standard with the 520REL LoadSure element pumphead which features a large swept volume with sprung stainless steel rollers for high accuracy. Low rotational speeds greatly increase tube life and system reliability. LoadSure elements fit into position for simple, error-free tube loading: optimum performance every time. Using the patented LoadSure D-connectors and easy-grip clutched rotor, the element can be changed in under one minute: simplicity itself, no special skills required.
The revolutionary 520REL LoadSure pumphead, taking Watson-Marlow benefits to thousands more industrial and sanitary applications.