Low Cost, Easy to Operate, SM Models, Manual Control
Electronic solenoid pumps that provide reliable, economical, and eco-friendly chemical injection
Hydra-Cell S Series metering pumps are ideal for low-flow, low- pressure requirements in a wide range of chemical processing applications. They will complement other Hydra-Cell Seal-less Pumps and Hydra-Cell Metering Solutions pumps in many different types of installations.
They are ideal for low-flow, low-pressure requirements and will complement other Hydra-Cell Seal-less Pumps and Hydra-Cell Metering Solutions pumps in many different types of installations.
- Features a simple hand-operated speed stroke dial.
- Runs at a maximum of 300 strokes per minute and a minimum of 15 strokes per minute.
- Models for chemical injection, high-pressure boiler feed, and outgassing fluids.
- Temperatures ranges (ambient and transferring liquid) from 32˚F to 104˚F (0˚C to 40˚C).
- Light-weight models either 3.75 lbs. (1.7 kg) or 4.0 lbs. (1.8 kg).
- Low-noise, less than 85 dB.
- Stroke length fixed at 1.0 mm.
- Minimal parts for easy maintenance.
- Safety mechanisms to prevent air lock.
- Spare parts kits available to extend pump service life.