Versatile, Seal-less, Reliable Pumps for a Wide Range of Applications
Hydra-Cell positive displacement diaphragm pumps feature a seal-less pumping chamber so there are no seals, packing or cups to leak or replace. The seal-less design and check valves enable Hydra-Cell to handle abrasives and particulates that would damage other types of pumps.
In addition, Hydra-Cell can run dry indefinitely without damage to the pump.
The multiple-diaphragm design of Hydra-Cell provides virtually pulse-less, linear flow without the need for expensive pulsation dampeners.
- Features cartridge disk check valves that can be serviced while suction and discharge plumbing is in place.
- Can handle abrasives and particulates that might damage or destroy other types of pumps.
- Pumps the full spectrum of low-to-high viscosity fluids.
- Simple, compact design reduces initial investment and lowers maintenance costs.
- Operational efficiencies reduce energy costs.
- Able to run dry without damage (or additional maintenance) to the pump in case of accident or operator error.
- Can operate with a closed or blocked suction line and run dry indefinitely without damage, eliminating downtime and repair costs
- Minimizes maintenance and downtime because there are no seals, packing or cups to leak or replace.