Electronic solenoid pumps that provide reliable, economical, and eco-friendly chemical injection
Hydra-Cell S Series metering pumps are ideal for low-flow, low- pressure requirements in a wide range of chemical processing applications. They will complement other Hydra-Cell Seal-less Pumps and Hydra-Cell Metering Solutions pumps in many different types of installations.
They are ideal for low-flow, low-pressure requirements and will complement other Hydra-Cell Seal-less Pumps and Hydra-Cell Metering Solutions pumps in many different types of installations.
Smart and intuitive operation with three types of control functions:
- Simple key functions and user interface for ease of operation.
- Range can be set between 1 and 300 strokes per minute in 1-stroke units.
- Discharge volume can be set up to the maximum flow capacity in 0.1 ml/m units (with SP models).
- For fine-tuning an application, the stroke length can be changed from 100% to as low as 50%.
- Safety mechanisms to prevent air lock.
- Back-up diaphragm.
- LED touch-pad operation.
- Liquid end that can be positioned 90˚ left or right.
- O-ring to prevent chemical permeation from outside the pump.
- Welded casing and parts.
- Hexagonal head bolts with cross recess.
- Spare parts kits available to extend pump service life.