Neptune Series 500 tubular diaphragm pumps are engineered for viscous fluids up to 20,000 cP and for medium slurries up to 10% solids.
• No-clog design. Straight-thru flow pattern eliminates pockets where slurries can settle.
• Easily handles high viscosity liquids.
• Double diaphragm is standard.
• Capacities to 80 gph (302 lph).
• Control options include electric or pneumatic stroke control and variable speed drives.
• Standard units with double ball suction and discharge valves. Single ball suction valve is optional.
• Variable Oil By-pass™ stroke adjustment mechanism provides better valve performance than variable linkage designs.