Variable Oil By-pass™ stroke adjustment allows better valve performance than variable linkage designs. The valve checks have extra time to seat even in heavy liquids since they are idle during the by-pass portion of the suction and discharge strokes.
• Capacities to 240 gph (908 lph)
• Pressures to 4000 psi (280 kg/cm2)
• Accepts standard 56C motor.
• Pump capacity is adjustable by micrometer dial while pump is running or stopped.
• Capacity Control Options: Electric positioners or variable speed drives are available for automatic capacity control.
• EZE-CLEAN™ valves are removable without disturbing piping.
• Variable Oil By-pass™ stroke adjustment allows improved valve performance over variable linkage designs.