As common, the housing parts are tightened to each other via housing bolts. However, instead of single bolts pressing punctually against the housing, all housing bolts are now tightened against a diaphragm-sized ring per side. This structure results in a more even spreading the housing bolt force and in an increased permissible bolt torque - in the end an increased pump safety which is assisted by further improvements of construction details.
The flow resistance is reduced via an optimised flow pattern to increase the efficiency factor of the pump. Compared to the A-Series, the same air flow achieves a higher fluid flow, respectively less air flow is required from the same fluid flow.
- air-operated diaphragm pumps in solid design
- housing made of PE or PTFE, both also available in a conductive version
- interchangeability to the A-Series
- seven sizes from DN 8 to DN 80
- max. capacities of 0.9 to 48 m³/h
- increased pump security due to innovative ring-tightening structure
- compared to the A-Series, increased capacity and decreased air consumption thanks to the optimized flow pattern, decreased noise level
- ATEX conformity
- exterior free of metal
- optimized diaphragm fixing
- different possible port configurations
- ball or cylinder check valves with identical interior design
- maintenance and lubrication-free air control system PERSWING P® without dead center