Since 1984 ALMATEC manufactures special pumps for the chemicals supply and circulation in the semiconductor industry. The latest generation is the FUTUR, a pump series particularly developed for the special requirements of these applications.
The different pump sizes achieve max. capacities between 10 and 200 l/min. The picture above shows a FUTUR 50 E and a FUTUR 20 H.
For every pump size and material are appropriate pulsation dampers available. The illustration shows the function principle.
All FUTUR pumps are self-priming pneumatic diaphragm pumps which may run dry. The pumps have a compact, simple design with few parts only. The housing parts are machined from solid blocks, the basis for a long life time.
FUTUR pumps are cleaned, assembled, and tested in a class 100 clean-room line.
- four materials (T, H, E, S) for the different applications
- no metal at all (T, H, E)
- temperature range up to 200°C (H)
- patented, contactless cascade sealing between the product chambers
- no O-ring sealing in wetted areas
- straight-through flow pattern, only one wetted housing part
- air control system PERSWING P®, no lubrication or maintenance
- internal air flow
- diaphragms without plates and gaskets, optimized diaphragm geometry
- cylinder valves sealing the full area