|The High-Pressure Diaphragm Pump AH 20 STT-E is a further development of the plastic series AH. With a driving pressure of max. 7 bar, the pump builds up a delivery pressure of 15 bar on account of the internal pressure boost. This genuine double-action pneumatic diaphragm pump achieves a maximum delivery volume of 4 m³/h. The optimized product chambers regarding dead corners allow an excellent cleaning capability.
The wetted housing parts are made of stainless steel precision casting 1.4408, the center block of PE conductive, the ball valves of PTFE and the heavy-duty diaphragms of PTFE/EPDM compound. Moreover the AH 20 S meets the ATEX requirements of the directive 94/9/EG.
- high-pressure diaphragm pump with double-acting principle of operation
- wetted housing parts made of stainless steel precision casting 1.4408
- non wetted housing parts made of PE conductive
- ATEX conformity
- freely turnable suction and discharge ports
- ball valves made of PTFE for liquids containing solids
- heavy-duty diaphragms made of PTFE/EPDM compound for long service life
The AH 20 S has a wide range of application fields, the typical one are coating facilities.