The Sigma/1 Motor Diaphragm Metering Pump, together with Sigma/2 and Sigma/3series, compose a continous product line. Providing unified operation and consistency across a wide ranges from 4.5 to 272 gph (17 - 1,030 L/h). All three pumps are available as Basic types with no internal electronic control systems or as microprocessor versions for rapid and reliable adjustment to fluctuating metering tasks.
- Process safety: In case of average, metering medium does not escape to the environment or into the pump gear with the option to double diaphragm with diaphragm failure indication.
- Reliable operation thanks to automatic bleeding.
- High process quality: reproducible metering accuracy better than ±2 %.
- Easy handling: direct adjustment and control of metering capacity in plain language via the large illuminated LC display (Control version)
- Problem-free connection to complex process control systems with the option of PROFIBUS®-DP interface (Control version)
- Simplified spare parts management and decreased stock handling efforts by using pumps within the Sigma product line.
- Less training efforts for operating staff when handling the Sigma product line, thanks to the same operation modes