The ProMinent® Duodos pumps are air operated diaphragm pumps. Since they are pneumatically operated the pumps require no electric components. The pump is dry-proof and self-priming. The pump feed rate can be adjusted by changing the pressure in the air supply. The pumps feed up to approx. 1,770 gph (6,700 L/h) media to a feed lift of 229 ft. (70 m).
- High Suction capacity
- No electrical components
- No pressure relief valves required
Feed of abrasive, viscous, highly sensitive and gaseous media.
- Feed rate up to 1,770 gph (6,700 L/h), as the feed rate is strongly dependent on the backpressure, the feed curve must absolutely be observed
- Feed lift up to 70 mWs
- Supply compressed air maximum 102 psig (7 bar)
- Materials: PP Pump chamber with Santoprene® diaphragms and valves or PVDF pump chamber with PTFE diaphragms and valves
- Temperature range: with PP 41° F up to 149° F (5° - 65° C), with PVDF 8.6° F up to 199° F (-13° - 93° C)
- Solids: 0.04" (1 mm) (Duodos 10) up to 0.24" (6 mm) (Duodos 25)
The differential pressure between the hydraulic and pneumatic sides must not exceed the value of 29 psig (2 bar). Higher values will shorten the service life of the pump.