ProMinent Spectra progessive cavity pumps are designed for metering fluid polyelectrolytes as concentrate or diluted.
- With speed controller and posistor probes (for operation with frequency converter)
- With speed controller, posistor probes and separate fan (for operation with frequency controller)
- Pulsation-reduced metering
- Discharge flow proportional to speed
- Reversible conveying direction
- Metering capacity up to 3,170 gph (12,000 L/h)
- Counter pressure up to 174 psig (12 bar)
- Stator made of FPM
- Rotor made of stainless steel
- Floating ring seal
- Housing of 12/2 - 12/105 made of stainless steel
- Housing of 6/300 - 3/12,000 made of gray cast iron
Conveying of fluid polyelectrolytes as concentrate or diluted.
- Pump must be protected from dry-running