Together with Sigma/ 1 and Sigma/ 3, Sigma/ 2 Motor Diaphragm Metering Pumps compose a continouos product line, covering the capacity ranges from 4.5 to 272 gph (17 - 1,030 L/h) at uniform operation, control conception and spare parts management. All three pumps are available as Basic types with no internal electronic control systems or as microprocessor versions for rapid and reliable adjustment to fluctuating metering tasks.
- Process safety: In case of failure, metering medium does not escape to the environment or into the pump gear, thanks to double diaphragm with diaphragm failure indication.
- Reliable operation thanks to automatic bleeding.
- Protection of the pump against overload with integrated relief valve.
- High process quality: reproducible metering accuracy better than ±2 %.
- Easy handling: direct adjustment and control of metering capacity in plain language via the big illuminated LC display (Control version)
- Problem-free connection to complex process control systems with optional equipment with PROFIBUS®-DP interface (Control version)
- Simplified spare parts management and decreased stock handling efforts at same availability of pumps within the Sigma product line.
- Less training efforts for operating staff when handling the Sigma product line, thanks to same operation modus.