ARO LM2203A-11-C 3:1 Stub Oil Pump
LM Series Piston Pumps
Built tough to fit the way you work
LM Series piston pumps deliver unmatched industrial-strength performance for pumping fluids with sizes to fit small (16-gal / 35-lb, 60.5 L / 15.8 kg) or large (275-gal / 400-lb, 1040.9 L / 181.4 kg) containers. Working flow rates range from two to six gallons per minute. Pumps are offered from 3:1 to 50:1 ratios, in order to meet the requirements of any application.
Features and benefits
- Pump’s patented design improves flow, reduces pulsation, and extends service life
- Offers simple self-service maintenance due to advanced design with 50% fewer parts
- Reduces service time, due to in-line service design with no special tools required
- Features stall-free, ice-free air motor with tough, durable housing
Our LM series is ideal for pumping grease, motor oil, gear oil, or transmission fluid. The simple, durable design allows for piston pump service by any owner or qualified technician. Also look for our convenient grease and oil pump packages.
- Flexibility — LM pumps can be serviced in-line and feature a rugged all-weather design (3:1 pumps only)
- Dependability — Valving design uses no trip rods or push pins that usually break
- Durability — Our stall-free, ice-free air motor is contained in a rugged housing
- Commitment — Ingersoll Rand pumps come with a 5-year warranty