Best performance and lowest cost
The rugged wet-end parts are designed to feature extra heavy metal sections at points of extreme wear – the extra weight pays off in performance and low maintenance cost.
No other dredge pump manufacturer offers the wide range of wear-resistant alloys as provided by Metso. Matching the correct alloy to your specific application will give you the best performance and lowest cost.
- Choice of several abrasion resistant alloys for wear parts.
- Most efficient volute and impeller designs
- Speed and power to suit your service conditions
- Maximum size and percentage of solids
- Minimal repairs and downtime
- Reduced operating costs
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Equipped with Suction Clean-out for easy access to inspect pump
- Optional rotation – Right or left hand rotation
- Optional discharge positions
- Suction adapter with clean out
- Three and four vane impellers available
- Amor-lok seal on the side liners for metal to metal fit
- Knock out ring for easy impeller removal
- Wide range of alloys for pump wear parts
- Over size bearings and shaft for longer life