These simple, rugged, accurate pumps are used in many industrial paints for injecting a controlled flow of highly reactive liquids. Heavy duty industrial grade construction means those little pumps will deliver many years of trouble free 24-7-365 pumping.
- JN Series Pumps are designed for especially low rates. Double ball checks with Teflon valve seats assure ±1% steady slate repeatable accuracy over a 10:1 turndown range.
- Manual output control knob is located on top of the pump for easy access.
- Automatic pump output control is available for pumps equipped with a variable speed motor.
- Industrial grade worm gear reducer is permanently lubricated and C face mounted to the motor. Precision internal pump parts run in an oil bath for extended service life. No external lubrication required.
- Double diaphragm option is available for superior protection from dangerous liquids.
- When equipped with the proper materials the JR Series pumps are excellent for pumping dangerous liquids such as acids, caustics and solvents.
- Standard motors are rugged 1/3 HP 56 frame industrial grade TEFC. Motors are available for explosion proof, washdown, and mill & chem plant duty, and for 1 or 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz power.
- Tough fabric reinforced rubber diaphragms protect the drive train from the pumped liquid. The short .090" stroke with 2" diameter piston increased diaphragm life by reducing fatigue.
- The JN Series replaces J Series and JR Series pumps.
5 simplex models, 1-7 GPH capacity, up to 250 psi. These simple, rugged, accurate diaphragm type metering pumps are used in many industrial plants for injecting a controlled flow of highly reactive liquids such as acids, caustics and water treatment chemicals. Heavy duty industrial grade construction means these tough little pumps will deliver many years of trouble free 24-7-365 pumping. Simplex is shown. Duplex and triplex pumps also available.